Hands On Review – Shoei Metallic Neotec Motorcycle HelmetCheck Prices on RevZilla Check Prices on Amazon
When it comes to road safety, you really do need to rely on only the best quality and most comfortable helmet. Motorcycle accidents are the road accidents that have the most fatalities and you can easily obtain a disastrous injury that can affect the quality of your life. The Shoei Metallic Neotec road race helmet is one of the best helmets that you can invest in to help protect you against inattentive motorists.
Benefits of the Shoei Neotec Road Race Helmet
The Shoei Neotec helmet has a lot of safety benefits to you because it is manufactured from durable material to help protect you during a bad fall.
- Beautiful and functional design design – The helmet has a gorgeous sleek design that is specially created to be aerodynamic and light weight so you can use it for long trips without feeling strained by the helmet.
- Easy handling – The helmet is considered to be the most progressive flip-up helmet on the market. It is fashioned with a large lock release button to improve handling with gloves on.
- Improved design for added safety – The design has been altered for a taller field of vision so you can glide through traffic easier; it has reduced wind noise and an internal sun shield to protect your eyes from harsh sun rays. The inner shield is 3D injection molded and has an easy locatable switch. The inner shield provides the user with protection from the sun and blocks out 99 percent of harmful UV rays.
- Easy to clean – The lining is soft for a comfortable fit and made from breathable fabric to help reduce sweating. The lining is also removable for easy cleaning.
- Easy adjustable – The lightweight chin bar and face shield rotates smoothly and precisely on a single axis point.
Shopping Now? We Recommend:
BestBeginnerMotorcycles has worked closely with RevZilla over the years to provide our testers with products to review. In addition to being a great site to shop from, they’re also a great partner. Both Amazon and Revzilla have a big selection of parts and accessories.
Shoei Neotec Helmet Color & Design Options
Best Features of the Shoei Neotec Helmet
- Safety – The top feature of the Shoei Neotec Helmet is the ultimate safety that it provides to the users. The helmet’s jaw is enforced to help shield your face against a bad fall and the shield is shatter proof so you will enjoy ultimate protection during a crash.
- Noise reduction – Users of this helmet also commented on the great design that reduced wind and motorcycle noise a lot.
- User friendly – The helmet has a light and comfortable fit so you can wear it for long journeys without it causing neck and shoulder aches and the aerodynamics is great because you can turn your head at any angle without feeling wind resistance. The helmet is also incredibly easy to remove and quick to put on
Pros And Cons
- The helmets are one of the safest helmets to invest in for dangerous journeys on motorcycle. The safety features have been tested by users who survived crashes without personal injury to their faces, jaws and heads due to the helmets protection
- The helmet is lightweight and aerodynamic which makes it great for long journeys. You can wear the helmet for hours on end without feeling strained
- The helmet’s taller vision allows you better vision so you can monitor traffic and look out for warning signs a lot easier
- The shield’s lock and release button makes it easy to raise and lower the shield, even if you are wearing gloves and the shield glides up and down smoothly. The shield is also shatter proof to help protect your face during a bad fall and will shield you against wind friction and bugs
- The inner shield is 3D injection-modeled and will protect your face and eyes from the harsh sun rays by blocking up to 99 percent of dangerous UV rays
- The design is beautiful and aerodynamic so you can flip your head from side to side at ease without feeling restrained by wind friction
- The inner lining of the helmet is soft and padded for a comfortable fit. The fabric is specially designed to help improve airflow through the helmet and the lining is removable so you can wash it easily
- The helmet has a pin log anti fog insert that works great to improve vision and prevent fogging during humid, rainy and hot days and to improve vision during night riding
- There are sufficient vents to let in enough air and to reduce sweating during hot summer days
- The metallic paint can scratch if you don’t care for the helmet properly and the paint job might look bad after a fall
- You need to be careful when selecting a helmet size or you might end up with a helmet that is too tight or too loose
- You can expect some road noise when traveling at high speeds