Home Alt Forums Pictures & Videos Tag-O-Rama

Tag-O-Rama

This topic contains 82 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  A 7 years, 5 months ago.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)
  • Author

A
    Participant

Doesn’t look like the covered bridge is meant for vehicle traffic… but I guess it will have to do..
    Post up the next tag already…

eon
    Participant

She did already. A hot dog stand I think is the next task. I did go looking for one today but I think they only come out here to serve the nightcrawlers. I could probably go find one now but I don’t like riding Fri/Sat nights around pubs/clubs. I’ll see if I can find one the next time a game is in town. There should be some around the stadiums I would think.

CBBaron
    Participant

I won’t be riding for a few months due to weather but once things clear up I will contribute. Keep the tags coming.

Craig

A
    Participant

I’m gonna get this started again, post a picture of your bike with a monument:

Photobucket

madjak30
    Participant

Does it have to be a “monument” or can it be any statue or structure that has a plaque…I live in small town Alberta…I don’t want to have to ride for three to four hours to find something…???

A
    Participant

Just post what you can get with your bike.. then ride to another location for you next tag picture, specify your chriteria and post the picture.

A
    Participant

No picture, no new tag.

The idea is to ride some place interesting or you’ve never been, take picture of your bike at the location and post the picture in the thread for someone else to try and duplicate similar picture elewhere else.

CBBaron
    Participant

Nearly every city or village has a monument to something. Even if its just a flag pole, tree or old cannon. I don’t think you will have too much trouble finding one.
    I’ll participate in this thread. Not today but I’ll do my best to get what ever is current tomorrow.

Craig

TrialsRider
    Participant

it’s a monument

madjak30
    Participant

It’s a monument to the lost children outside of our church…

Now the new challenge…a picture of your bike next to a dock…

Sorry about the Low-Res shots…camera wasn’t set up very good…??

gitchy42
    Participant

I was going to get my shots yesterday, but being 95 here in Portland, after going by 5 or 6 different boat launches, and not being able to get anywhere near where I could get a Dock in the shot, I gave up….I’ll have to try this weekend, assuming someone else hasn’t beaten me too it.

madjak30
    Participant

Great location…your about the same distance from the mountains as me…if it is nice on Thursday evening, maybe I will take a blast and head west for some shots…we are heading camping this weekend though (east to the “other” lake)…maybe someone else will beat me too it…I hope more join in…this can get fun…

Later.

gitchy42
    Participant

It is great living here in the Portland area. About 75 miles from the closest ski resort, about 80 miles to the coast, about 100 miles to grasslands, about 120 miles to the high desert.

Hope you have a good time camping.

madjak30
    Participant

Nice being near the coast…I used to live in Vancouver, BC…probably quite similar…now I’m on the other side of the mountains…all of them…lol

Depends if the wife and kids go camping early (Thursday) or not…if they don’t go until Friday, I won’t be able to get the pics…

You are literally 1000 miles away…lol

owlie
    Participant

Does it have to be snow capped or simply still have snow on it? :) I may be stuck waiting for termination dust if I can’t make the ride to Chilitna on a clear day…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 83 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.