Home Alt Forums Off Topic Who’s the chick in the Squid pic?

Who’s the chick in the Squid pic?

This topic has 21 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Avatarcanvas prints.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    RobbieJ
    Participant

Hey, not that it really matters but, doesn’t the chick in the Squid T-shirt look like Cut-throat Bitch on House? LOL That’s all I can think of evertime I log onto the main page and see her pic in the black t-shirt. well, maybe it’s just me.

Budd
    Participant

She is hot!

“I am the best I am at what I do, and what I do ain’t nice.”-Wolverine

megaspaz
    Participant

According to the image file properties, her first name seems to be Jamie.

Edit:

URL —> https://www.bestbeginnermotorcycles.com/files/imagecache/product/files/jamie%20squid.jpg

If there’s anything more important than my ego
    around, I want it caught and shot now…

AaronMerlot
    Participant

I think that mite be Ben’s girl friend/wife. I am fairly confident she was also in his “Gear” video. Sorry if I am wrong!!

Ben
    Participant

Close Aaron :)

The girl that is always on the right wearing the squid slayer shirt is my Roommate named Jamie. Shes hot stuff for sure :)

My girlfriend is the girl in the anti-squid pictures:

https://www.bestbeginnermotorcycles.com/store/product/anti-squid-t-shirt

Her name is jen, and she is actually the one that prints all the BBM shirts.

Ben
    ~Best Beginner Motorcycles Admin

RobbieJ
    Participant

I was disappointed when the killed off Cut-throat bitch on the show, too. LOL… Well, either way, now I know.. Thanks

megaspaz
    Participant

Speaking of printing the BBM shirts, can your s.o. do custom stickers?

AaronMerlot
    Participant

Ok, so I know that I am not the only one who uses my girlfriend and all my other friends as models. I am a semi-professional fine art photographer on the side.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/aaronmerlot/

Ben
    Participant

Maybe, we’d probably have to order them from a company like Vista Print or something.

Ben

megaspaz
    Participant

Cool. I’m not sure how econimically feasible it’d be since I’m not looking for much… I’d probably have to get a whole $some_gross, but I’d be willing to hear what you guys could do.

Ben
    Participant

Were you talking about getting BBM stickers or did you want stickers on your own designs? I’m thinking about ordering some BBM stickers soon, and if I do I can hook you up. If you want custom stuff, you could probably just cut out the middle man (us) and go directly to a place like vistaprint.com

Ben

megaspaz
    Participant

Yeh, looking at custom stickers… actually “A” as in one custom design, which really isn’t a design… Just my online handle to put on the back of my helmet… /me looks sheepishly abashed…

Thanks though for the hint on where to look. *cheers.

WendySkeleton
    Participant

I must ask, what’s the deal with the squid? How did you come about choosing it for the shirts?

acidpope
    Participant

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squid

This should answer all of your questions about the term “squid”.

As a good chuckle, I’ll let you in on my story. When I first came here I made the account with my real life nickname which was, Squid (after the chr on Spongebob). Needless to say I felt like a total dumbass when I found out what it meant in the biker world.

eon
    Participant

You might be interested in the TV show The Book Group. This is a sit-com set in my hometown of Glasgow, Scotland where Cut-Throat-Bitch is the main character (a sad, lonely American in a strange country looking for love). I found the show strangely addictive but you might need subtitles to understand the Scottish accents.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.