Home Alt Forums Pictures & Videos My new 2007 Ninja

My new 2007 Ninja

This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 4 months ago by Avatarbigguybbr.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Eddiepowerfm
    Participant

OK here is the best I can do on pictures. Let me know what you think.

http://eddiefromtexas.tumblr.com/

Keep Rockin.

Jeff in Kentucky
    Participant

It looks great, most people do not get the same year for their next bike, but it does save you a lot of money, and it is not old enough to need a lot of work to keep it running.

My next bike will be a Kawasaki- my last Kawasaki was from 1971 to 1976, a 100cc 2-stroke enduro for the dirt. The next one is a slightly used 2008 ZZR600.

eon
    Participant

Hope you have plenty of fun on it.

TrialsRider
    Participant

…do a view source of the page to see the tiny bit of code you were missing

owlie
    Participant

Very nice! Have fun riding!

gitchy42
    Participant

Both are nice looking bikes. Enjoy!

Eddiepowerfm
    Participant

OK I have come to think that riding my cruiser is like riding a chariot with a seat and riding my sport bike is like riding right on the horse itself.

Keep Rockin!

eon
    Participant

:D That should be your signature line

Newbie_Biker
    Participant

I have to respectfully disagree with Eddie about the chariot and the horse because I rode my Suzuki GZ250 for the first time today since I bought it three weeks ago. I had it on the interstate and I was keeping up with the other traffic goin 70mph. It did really good through the city as well. I think its all about how you ride it. It’s a machine and it will only do what u tell it to and go as fast as you make it go. It’s all about the rider….not the ride itself.

bigguybbr
    Participant

I think he was talking more about riding position than anything.

Although in terms of handling, a sport bike is just that, sportier than a bike built for cruising. They are built to have better cornering clearance.

He’s also moving from a vulcan 500, which is a fine bike, to a ninja 650r, which is a much more capable machine.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.