Home Alt Forums General Honda NAS concept bike

Honda NAS concept bike

This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 10 years, 7 months ago by AvatarIxecapade.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    briderdt
    Participant

I came across this concept bike when searching for “American Sport Bikes”, and I posted it on SVRider.com, but thought I’d post here justfor grins (and a wider audience).

I look at this Honda NAS as having a lot of things in common with the Buell 1125r/cr, and quite frankly I REALLY like this bike. If Honda were to produce this, I’d be in line to give it a test ride and most likely buy one.

http://www.sportrider.com/bikes/146_01_honda_nas/index.html

http://image.sportrider.com/f/8601308+w750+st0/honda-NAS_B-zoom.jpg

What do you think?

megaspaz
    Participant

um… interesting, but fugly…

eternal05
    Participant

Single-sided swingarm and single-sided…fork? I guess it’s not really a fork if it’s only got one side… Damn that’s sexy. I have a big weakness for single-sided swingarms. That’s part of why the Triumph Speed Triple and Ducati Streetfighter are so appealing to me.

I think it’s pretty sweet looking. I don’t know how PRACTICAL it looks, but I’ve never really put too much emphasis on practicality when buying motorcycles, so who knows. Definitely some unique and very sleek styling though.

eternal05
    Participant

Ahhh, personal taste ^_^

megaspaz
    Participant

Ahhh, personal taste ^_^

:-P

eternal05
    Participant

LOL

planket02
    Participant

I also heard about this bike. One of my friend has great passion on motorbike. He was so excited about this bike. I also look forward of this.

XRayHound
    Participant

I raised an eyebrow when I noticed NAS was an acronym for New -American- Sport. I stopped reading when I saw the words “liter-class”. I like the styling, it looks like something from Bubblegum Crisis, but what good is yet another 1000?

eternal05
    Participant

Come on now, XRayHound…how else will everybody know you don’t have a tiny penis? ;)

XRayHound
    Participant

Actually, I’m casting about for startup capital for a line of leather motorcyclist pants with a zip-out crotch for precisely that purpose. Think there’s doubters about? PROVE YOUR MANLINESS!! *zzzzzzippp!* Excuse me, the men in white coats want a word with me again… ^__^

eternal05
    Participant

Sorry, the guys on my company board beat you to it. That’s what they do in every meeting…rather unsightly I might add ;)

“Ah yes, that’s very interesting but I have one counter-argument…” *zzzzzzzzip* *GASP!*

Ixecapade
    Participant

shit- I’m really out of luck- we need that model of pant to come with extra inserts cause I’m sort of in the negatives with proving my manliness!!!!

all that aside I think its kind of neat looking and I’m not totally in love with the nekkid bikes either.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.