Home Alt Forums General Honda 250 sporty?

Honda 250 sporty?

This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years, 8 months ago by AvatarXRayHound.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    briderdt
    Participant

Yup, that’s right, Honda is making a 250cc singe sporty, and it MAY come to the US…

Here’s hoping.

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcyc…da-cbr250r.htm

Munch
    Participant

got a “page not found”

briderdt
    Participant
    JackTrade
    Participant

Watch out Ninja…there could be some stiff competition in town.

But even more, hey Honda, how about some middleweights, huh? Talk about a gap in your U.S. lineup.

JtownJJA
    Participant

Looks pretty cool, and definitely could be some competition for the littlest Ninja. Too bad it didn’t come out 2 years ago when I was shopping for my first bike. I totally echo your sentiment JT… wish Honda would come out with something similar to the Ninja 650R / GSX650F / FZ6R. I kinda like their NT700V, but not sure I could afford the price.

madjak30
    Participant

We seem to be getting a lot more bikes imported over the last couple of years than you guys in the States…

Honda

CBR125R …

CBR250R…

CBF600SA…

Kawasaki Ninja 400R…

I don’t know if you are getting this one…it is basically a naked GSX-R750…

GSR750…

Later.

Spool
    Participant

I’m really liking that GSR750, standard riding position of the old SV650 and the power and handling of the GSXR750. Hard to go wrong there.

XRayHound
    Participant

I haven’t been around for awhile but I’m glad this thread is here. Friend on Youtube just made me aware of the CBR250R (he did so by mislabelling the video CBR250RR… two Rs… which made me briefly believe that my wet dream of having an actual honest to god QUARTERSPORT in the States had come true. Then I saw the video… in which Honda very deftly dances around the fact that this the 250R is 1: a thumper and 2: coming out of their Thailand plant. I am disappointed and unimpressed. It’s something the US market bloody well needs, but it sure as heck is not in any way shape or form what I -want-. Two thumbs and my dog’s tail down. Also take the R out of the name, Honda, this is clearly not a CBR anything. Call it a CB250R if you must sell it. I know CBR will sell more units, but it’s outright dishonest.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.