Home Alt Forums Introduce Yourself Hey Everyone!

Hey Everyone!

This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 4 months ago by AvatarBen.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kev
    Participant

Hey how’s it going everyone?! This site is great and a lot of help! Tomorrow I’m waking up and going to buy my first bike, a 2007 Suzuki GS500F! I’m really excited even though it’s still a little cold here in Denton, Tx. I’m signed up for a MSF course this weekend and I’m really looking forward to that! I’ve been around bikes all my life and only driven a 73′ Harley Davidson Sportster. My dad’s gotta be a little upset with me for getting a “jap bike” as he calls them! Lol, oh well. Anyway if anyone has any tips or whatever please feel free to share! I’ve been wanting a bike since I was young and now finally have the financial stability to do it on my own! See everyone around! Thanks in advance.

-Kev

SuperMotoRider
    Participant

My only advice is make sure you have fun in your MSF class.

See you out on the road.

-SMR

Kickprivate
    Participant

Welcome denton eh? I’m about a hour away here in Fort worth. Another Texas Rider! YAY!

Enjoy the bike and see you out there on the highway.

AaronMerlot
    Participant

Great!! Just Rolled 800 miles on mine before the snow hit up here in michigan. I used the owners manual guidelines for break – in. But now the more I have read on line not sure it was the right thing to do. Let us know what you do and how it works for you. GOOD LUCK!

Ben
    Participant

Gooday!

Ben

~Best Beginner Motorcycles Admin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.