Home Alt Forums General Finally!

Finally!

This topic has 11 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 11 years, 4 months ago by AvatarMedic.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    PhilUp
    Participant

I just bought my first bike, a used 2005 ninja 250. Took longer than I had expected, but I ended up blowing more money on riding gear than I had planned. I will post some pics later, when I figure out how to accomplish such a feat.

SantaCruzRider
    Participant

Great choice. You’ll be glad you took your time finding the right bike.
    Congrats

Munch
    Participant

GRATS!!!!

RobM
    Participant

Good choice. I love m 06 Ninja 250. Keep up the parking lot practice. It’s a great way to build a little confidence. Oh and that thing will turn on a dime. Just be careful.

Clay Dowling
    Participant

I was at the Kawasaki dealership on Saturday and they had the 250 and 500 sitting next to each other. Definitely a nice looking bike. There’s nothing “small” looking about the 250. I was tempted to sit the bike, but I won’t be buying one anytime soon, so I chose to avoid temptation instead.

PhilUp
    Participant

Finally took some pics.

PhilUp
    Participant

Hmm. I tried to post some pics but don’t see anything on my end. What am I doing wrong? I tried using photobucket.

megaspaz
    Participant

the problem is photobucket sucks.

edit: Ok… normally the problem is with photobucket, but it appears that ben broke something… :-/

PhilUp
    Participant

Ha! I will keep that in mind the next time. Any alternatives? I can’t seem to just post from my desktop.

Loki
    Participant

Sweet looking bike

PhilUp
    Participant

I don’t know what you did, but it worked. Megaspaz was that you? Thanks for sorting that out.

Medic
    Participant

Those really are cool looking bikes. I thought briefly about buying a new one, but I just can’t see myself on that type of bike. I’m definitely more of a cruiser guy.
    But they’re cool nonetheless and you can’t really tell the 250’s from the bigger ones.

Enjoy the new bike and ride safe.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.