Write for Best Beginner Motorcycles
Part of riding a motorcycle is sharing your story and experience. This helps new riders learn from your experience. You can do this by adding comments to any of the guides, reviews, and posts on BBM. You can also post on the forum.
If you take motorcycles a bit more seriously, you may want to get your work officially published on BBM. To do so, h
- Word count: Typically speaking the word count for many articles and reviews is between 400 and 1000 words. Articles that are slightly longer than that may be considered.
- Voice: The tone of the article should be informative, knowledgeable, and experienced. Look around BBM and see the type of voice most of the articles use.
- Original Content: We ask that posts submitted be unique and original. We do not accept posts that have already been published or submitted elsewhere online (not even on your personal blog) or that you plan to distribute to other websites. We are not interested in SEO based submissions for the sole purpose of linking of keywords to boost rankings. If your article or bio references something that is not in line with the BBM philosophy, then we are not interested.
- Author bio and promotion: Best Beginner Motorcycles does not compensate contributers for articles, but we are more than happy to include a brief bio containing links to your website, facebook, twitter, instagram, or other social media accounts. We ask that you keep your bio to just 2 or 3 sentences. BBM is a great resource to promote what you are doing in the motorcycle community, we regularly get thousands of visits per day.
- Please only submit one post at a time: We read every single post, although sometimes it can take us a up to a week to respond to a submission. If you don’t hear back within 7 days, please resubmit it.
By submitting to Best Beginner Motorcycles you acknowledge that you accept our terms, and any form of editing that might occur on behalf of the Best Beginner Motorcycles editorial team.
What we look for in submissions
- Accurate information: Motorcycles can be pretty technical. So if you list any information such as the engine size, the horsepower, or any specifications please make sure they are accurate.
- Your unique opinion: We want to hear what YOU think about the topic.
- Photos: Ideally include at least 2-5 pictures. The main picture should be 1000px wide. There is no size requirement on other photos. Make sure that they are original and/or you have the right to distribute them. By submitting them to BBM you are giving us permission to post those photos on this website.
Why write for BBM?
- You will change lives: Thousands of people visit BBM every day from all around the world. They are new riders looking for accurate information and the opinions of people who are a bit more experience than them. The article you write has the potential to save a life, especially if the topic is related to motorcycle safety. You might not think that a review of a Rebel 250 could save a life, but if it convinces someone not to start on a CBR1000 then it just might.
- No deadlines: Because you submit it when you are ready, there are no deadlines to meet and stress to be added to your life. Simply submit your photos and articles on your own timeline.
- Move your career forward: Whether you work as a professional writer, someone in the motorcycle industry, or just an inspired amateur, posting on BBM can help you achieve professional goals. A link to your social media or website in the Bio that you submit with your article will drive traffic to you. Having your work published on a professional site like BBM instantly gives you more authority which you can leverage in other opportunities.
- You will reach a global audience: People from the United states, Europe, India, Australia, Japan, China, Germany, Russia, Mexico, Canada, and many more countries visit BBM on a daily basis. By submitting an article you have the chance to reach areas you might not have been able to before.
How to submit an article:
Simply fill out our contact form and choose “Write for Us”. Include the article in the body of the e-mail, as well as your author bio. Attach any images you want to use for the article. You will receive a response within 7 business days if we will accept it or not. If you haven’t heard anything within 7 business days, you can attempt to resubmit.