what kind of deal did you make with them? was it $200 down to hold it for the day, the week, the month? Still, I would imagine most businesses would be reasonable with the situation after you explain it to them. And if you’re offering more money to hold it, then I don’t see a reason why they wouldn’t hold onto it for you. But it’s just something you’ll have to talk to them about.
If there’s anything more important than my ego
around, I want it caught and shot now…